Recently, I've found that I finally have a little time to start my blog - sadly, thanks to the economy - but, luckily I will have more time to devote to Martha Stewart inspired projects, reading blogs of farm dwellers in Idaho and catching up on all my celebrity beauty secrets. While I do have less "real work" I am committed to making my blog NESTPARTY | Guide to a Stylish Life an awesome distraction from reality one fantastic idea at a time.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

{OBSESSION} Holly Golightly | Breakfast at Tiffany's

Sunday, July 12, 2009
Amazingly, for a character that actually owns very few material possessions, there is an endless supply of decor, fashion and lifestyle ideas throughout the entire classic film Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'm sure - in the somewhat near future - I will post a "Holly Golightly apartment style II" just brimming with more sensational ideas inspired by the girl who honestly has everything she needs and nothing she doesn't.

My 4.5 years spent at Yale University are punctuated by sleepless nights studying, partying NYC-style and by Miss Golightly's beyond fabulous fashion, quotes and insatiable desire to be loved.


0 comments:

Style Fairy Award

Style Fairy Award
from tres stylish La Vie ... J'aime

Blog Roll