Recently, I've found that I finally have a little time to start my blog - sadly, thanks to the economy - but, luckily I will have more time to devote to Martha Stewart inspired projects, reading blogs of farm dwellers in Idaho and catching up on all my celebrity beauty secrets. While I do have less "real work" I am committed to making my blog NESTPARTY | Guide to a Stylish Life an awesome distraction from reality one fantastic idea at a time.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{INSPIRATION} I Married Adventure

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
In a matter of speaking, marriage is an adventure. It's an adventure into the unknown. An outside view of your past, present and, more importantly, your future. Best of all, it's a tell-tale of the level of maturity we all secretly hope we are able to live up to throughout the many trials and tribulations of life.

I married my bestfriend. Luckily, he shares my love of traveling. And, while we haven't been to Iceland (Stacy & Steve) or had to share a charter tour with Norwegian whalers to Antarctica (Jack & June), we do get our fair share of adventure. We've been swimming with sharks in Hawaii. Toured ghost towns of the old west in Nevada. Mined for diamonds in Arkansas. And, have been part of an ol' fashion clam back in Maine.

Did I mention swimming with the sharks in Hawaii? Yea, we love adventure! =)

















Photograph -
Maracaymedan, Flickr
Paris Street Map Scarf - $69, Map Scarfs
Antique Binoculars -$25, Micheal's Collectibles
Book: I Married Adventure - my private collection
Western Union Telegram (graphics) - my private collection
Giraffe Print Bag - $69.95, Z Gallerie
Gem Paperweights -$16.95, Z Gallerie
Never Lost, Compass Necklace - $23, Made by Moe
Vintage Train Ad - $8, Red Rooster Antiques
Leather Suitcases -$89, uxolo
Serenbe, Georgia Photograph - Jessica Ellis
Coach "kiki" Purse - $569, Coach
Replica of Saber Tooth Tiger Skull - $59.95, Z Gallerie

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely collection! Your layouts are AMAZING!!! You're quite talented!!

Style Fairy Award

Style Fairy Award
from tres stylish La Vie ... J'aime

Blog Roll