Recently, I've found that I finally have a little time to start my blog - sadly, thanks to the economy - but, luckily I will have more time to devote to Martha Stewart inspired projects, reading blogs of farm dwellers in Idaho and catching up on all my celebrity beauty secrets. While I do have less "real work" I am committed to making my blog NESTPARTY | Guide to a Stylish Life an awesome distraction from reality one fantastic idea at a time.

Friday, July 17, 2009

{DESTINATION} Brimfield Antique Show

Friday, July 17, 2009
Undoubtedly, the largest outdoor antique show is taking place this week in Brimfield, MA... and I'm missing it. The Brimfield Antique Show takes place a few times a year and draws more than 6,000 dealers and 130,000 visitors. A good majority of my shabby chic style and furniture came from the show over the 4 years that I was away at college in Connecticut. According to the weather channel it's going to be a beautiful weekend in New England!

Oh, if only I could be there!

[photo credit: Kim Naumann - Curiouser & Curiouser Designs]

2 comments:

Tracey Haven said...

Great blog. Fun posts~~ I should move my blog to blogger. I love your design!

paula said...

how I would love to be there too.

Style Fairy Award

Style Fairy Award
from tres stylish La Vie ... J'aime

Blog Roll